Thursday, September 07, 2006

words words words

(for the fishmongers)

the words!
the ones that
I should say
(to you)
I found them

the showerhead
spittling
them
streaming them over all of me
in slippery and in hot
drops -
arousing me
frightening me
and thrilling every part of
me.

then they just
desserted me
within the steam.

later -
my whisk grasped hold
of them
glistening with them
tauntingly me
with them
in its shining flowing
metal curves of them

alas, they were felled
among the yellowed yolks
in dumbest foam.

served.
chewed.
digested.
gone.

firmly grasped at last
they shattered
spitting at me in
blood and
glass and
burning
skin.

leaving stains and scars
on my hands and
on my arms.

oh, fuck the words.

likely I was
talking only to
myself.

. . .

" 'tis none to you; for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so: " ~ Hamlet II, ii"

No comments: