Tuesday, January 17, 2006

unspoken


they felt so warm- inside my
mouth, salty, soft, a hopeful taste
my words, to be
exhaled
in a breath
stained with fear
dreams, denials grasping particles wrapped
from my soul
I dipped in tears and
blood,

left hanging

Unspoken;
swirling round us, my dry mouth
aching, to hold them back in safety, they
screamed
for freedom to
plunge
to the unknown, to savour, to suck
its truth,
s l o w l y
lick its bittersweetness, and to howl
tears of love, to bite, to consume
their desires; their swirling
makes me
so dizzy,
I cannot think.

to speak even of the
trivial is too difficult.
and still they will torture
with sharp scratches, for unmet
desires.

for their pain each time
I leave them
Unspoken.







2 comments:

DA said...

Beautiful words
writtend down

Kathleen Callon said...

Wonderful.